Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Triphallic Hymn I: The Canticle of Cosmic Cock


I Am Omphallos
I am the Living Tree, my fruit is sweet.
The Pillar of the World, round the stars spin
I am the Hedon-Serpent whose bite men greet
I am Father, Phallus, Sovereign King. Ah Min!

I am the Light of the World, the rising and setting Sun,
Whose light within all men I penetrate
The roar of the lion, the rise of the eagle, the hart in run
The call of the Universe for the soul’s eternal mate.

Lord of the Forest, Sylvan God,
Men on bended knee do sing,
And when fed the flesh of the Holy Rod
Men proclaim Cock as King.

I am Eros’ arrows and the Huntsman’s Spear
I am Bacchus’ thyrsus and Arthur’s Sword
Ruler of the Eternal Day and Master of the Revolving Year
I am the Rising, Coming, Resting, Dying Lord.

I am the Holy Progenitor, Breeder of the Whole,
The Beginning and End of all Manifest Joy
Most expressed betwixt the body and soul
Of Bearing Mother or Devoted Boy.

Penetrating in body, heart or mind,
I seek those whose selves are made of prayer,
And when in my search, an open temple I find,
My truest glory in its darkness I do bear.

Hear the Phallic call to worship, O Men of Earth,
Know the joy your Cocks do bring,
Whether for pleasure or to bring children to birth,
Alpha and Omega, from beginning to End, all shall know that Cock is King.

No comments:

Post a Comment